Off to the winter wonderland
Skiing vacation & winter vacation in Wagrain
in the SalzburgerLand
The vacation region Wagrain-Kleinarl is a true winter El Dorado: When the temperatures get colder, it usually doesn't take long until the first snowflakes dance from the sky and wrap the landscape around our hotel in a thick winter coat. Now guests and locals are drawn to the wonderful mountain world, where they experience their very own personal snow adventure. Here, 1,000 great moments await: turns in knee-deep powder snow, carving on the 210 kilometers of slopes at Snow Space Salzburg, warm sunshine on your face when you stop for a bite to eat on the hut terrace, cross-country skiing pleasure all the way to Kleinarl, and much more. And best of all, winter is usually our guest until well into spring. So what are you waiting for: ready, steady - go!
- Wagrain ski area as part of Snow Space Salzburg with a total of 210 kilometers of slopes, 70 lifts & over 85 ski huts
- Ski area highlights: slopes for every level & taste, Wagrainis Winterwelt, SkiMovie timing track, Betterpark in St. Johann/Alpendorf, Absolut Park (Austria's largest snowpark) on the Shuttleberg.
- 12 Peaks Trophy: slope & lift connection to 12 peaks & across 5 valleys
- 70 m to the bus stop for the free ski bus to the Grafenbergbahn & Flying Mozart cable car
- 550 m to the valley station of the Flying Mozart gondola, 450 m to the Flying Mozart practice lift, 600 m to the Bergschlepplift, 650 m to the Kirchboden practice lift & to Juniorland
- Ski rental & ski schools at the valley stations
Book a ski course
Book your ski course now with our partner "Ski & Snowboard School Wagrain" with more than 50 multilingual, highly trained staff. Whether ski lessons for children, adults or private lessons, you've come to the right place.